Lavender Soaking Drops
A BEAUTIFUL, RELAXING RITUAL AWAITS
A lavender infusion with a balancing and calming effect on the skin. Enhance your Skin Soaking ritual by adding two to three Janesce Lavender Soaking Drops into a basin of warm water. Lavender has a balancing effect on the nervous system. It is uplifting you when you feel down and calming when you feel stressed.
How to use:
- Partially fill your hand basin with warm water.
- Add 2-3 Janesce Soaking Drops to the water.
- Take several deep breaths, enjoying the therapeutic fragrance.
- Immerse your soaking cloth in the warm water.
- Wring out excess water.
- Press the damp cloth to your face and neck area, taking five slow, deep breaths.
- Repeat steps 4-6 several times to fully hydrate the skin.
- Immediately apply Janesce products to seal in moisture.
Aqua, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate 20, glycerol cocoate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender), alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
The natural alcohol used in some Janesce products is sourced from fermented grapes. It is used at incredibly low levels (less than 1%) to aid the penetration of plant actives into the skin. It has no negative effects on the skin.
Ethylhexylglycerine and phenoxyethanol are preservatives that are used in very low concentrations in some Janesce skincare products. They were chosen because they score very favourably on the EWG (Environmental Working Group) Cosmetic Ingredient Safety Database.
No nasties. No worries. Cruelty free.